Thursday, April 22, 2010

The wurst way to go?



(Reuters) - German police have arrested a man on suspicion of murdering a woman with a sausage. Prosecutors and police said the 50-year-old was arrested after the woman's body was discovered in an apartment in Zwickau, eastern Germany. They said she had choked on a Bockwurst, a popular large German sausage. The prosecutors said the man had given a patchy account of events, acknowledging that he may have "administered" a Bockwurst to the woman. They are now working to establish exactly what happened in the run up to her death.

In the human thirst for knowledge, man has many great questions surrounding the universe. One of the most intriguing questions by far is, "Think I can fit this 10 inch sausage in my mouth"? When I first read this story I thought, damn, bitch is a freak. My next thought was, of course this happened in Germany; A land of nazis, beer, sausage, and Augustus Gloop (yes).
What exactly does "administered" a Bockwurst mean? They make it sound like this guy is a doctor giving this slut her daily sausage filling. Let me take a stab at what exactly happened minutes before the sausaging.
Clearly, after perhaps a glass of wine and a traditional german bockwurst dinner, things got sexy. With leftover bockwurst, what else is there to do put shove it in all orifices? What is the common initial reaction to a dead bitch with sausage hangin out her throat. Like if I was this guy, I would think "I either just killed this German whore or that sausage is delicious." Seriously German bro, did you rape the dead, yet still warm body after ya nazi?




PS- Augustus Gloop looks like he tosses oompa loompa salads. Germans disgust me.


E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment