Friday, April 23, 2010

Fuck Justin Bieber



Who is Justin Bieber you ask? Well ask any girl between the ages of 10-14 and they would say "OH MY GAWSH HE'S SO HAWT MMM I WANT HIS UNDEVELOPED GENITALS IN AND AROUND MY MOUTH!"
If you ask me, Justin Bieber is a prepubescent Canadian lesbian who sings like a little girl and overuses auto tune. I don't know about you but, I hate mainstream music and I'm already sick of hearing about this "pop sensation." This kid is nothing more than a dip shit fucker who thinks hes cool just because he knows Usher. Have fun at your weed free, drug free, apple juice parties with Usher.
Honestly, my basic argument is this lesbian isn't old enough to drive or see an R-rated movie yet but, still sings about love and the negative aspects of love (such as breaking up over AOL instant messenger).

Anybody who is thinking "Oh you're just jealous because Justin is more successful than you", NO, go fuck yourself and eat shit. Seriously, I would never in a million lifetimes aspire to be Justin Fucking Queerber.




PS- His apple juice parties make the bananas in pajamas sleepover look like a hardcore orgy.




E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment