Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny Jokes of the Day..

An Elephant stepped on a grape..

---- It wined a little


What do spinach and anal sex have in common?

----If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.


What's the difference between a gay man and a refrigerator?

-- The fridge doesn't fart when you pull your meat out



My girlfriend and I were having sex the other day when she looked at me and said, "Make love to me like in the movies."

So I fucked her in the ass, pulled out, and came all over her face and hair.

I guess we don't watch the same movies




I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today.>--- Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

I locked my keys in my car outside of an abortion clinic the other night.
It turns out they get really pissed when you go in and ask them for a coat hanger.


AND the best one of the DAY!

A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and walks into his parents room and sees them having sex. The little boy, traumatized, runs out of the room crying. "You should go check on him, thats really going to be something you need to explain," said the mother. The father laughed it off with a traditional "he will get over it," and continued to chuckle about the whole situation.
After some additional prodding from the mother the father agrees to go talk to the little boy. As he is walking down the hallway to his sons room he hears an empty thumping sound coming from his sons room. Thump - Thump - squish - Thump- Thump The father, very confused, slams the door open and sees his son balls deep, pounding the shit out of his grandmothers asshole. Just really going to town on it.
The father screams "What the hell are you doing?" The boy replies, "It's not so funny when its your mom, is it?"

BOOOOOYA

GO FUCKIN BRUINS
E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

2 comments: