Thursday, April 29, 2010

Is the NBA Rigged?



In the first round of the NBA Championship series, Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic Was sitting on the bench more than he was on the court. With foul after nonsense foul he was sat in order to stay in the game. Orlandos star player, Howard, is the # 1 defensive player in the league and a wildabeat within himself.

Now-- I fear the magic because of him because the celtics beat cleavland then they are up next provided they beat the Hawks in next weeks match up. Howard is bigger than most power forwards such as Kevin Garnett, Pao Gasol and even LBJ(Lebron James).

The Magics Dwight Howard posted on his Twitter account monday evening;

" I'm not looking to say anything to get myself in trouble with the league, but I just don't see other star players getting called for fouls the way I get them,I mean, it was almost comical at times how I was getting fouls called on me,There was nothing I could do [out] there and I felt like I couldn't even move without getting that whistle blown on me."


The NBA Commisioner and board has fined Howard $35,000 for "disgracing" the officials of the league. More like Steppin' up and sayin it how it really is.

So now theres always the discussion of, is the NBA rigged? Is a betting sport and as long as your on the inside your going to make a shit ton of money? YES, the NBA is absolutly rigged, even to the nitty gritty with LBJ saying his 'elbow hurts' so now he has to shoot foul shots lefty. What the fuck is that shit, It all just a giant publicity stunt. Or how Kobe Bryant and the lakers wrote a letter to the league two years ago stating that he is a very good player and valuable player, but because he is so dominant in the game, Many a times he is fouled and no foul is called. GOD FORBID LITTLE KOBE GETS HURT. So then, in the next season, hes at the free-throw line every two minutes. BULLSHIT, go change your number again kobe you prick.

Will Lebron ever win a NBA championship, If he doesn't get a ring this year will he stay in clevland until he does?
----Or maybe he will just start his own sweater line.




E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment