Thursday, April 29, 2010

Teenage Mom Running Over Witnesses


PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — A mom charged with leaving her baby in a car while she went shopping drove into a witness who reported the incident to police while the baby was in a car seat that was improperly installed, say police.

According to an affidavit by Officer Erik Widerstrom, on April 19, Teshanah Mayo, 19, of 5 Goodrich St., Kittery, Maine, left her child alone in a Mitsubishi Mirage while she went shopping in the Dollar Tree store. Widerstrom’s report to the District Court alleges a witness phoned police to say the 9-month-old baby was sleeping in the back of the car with all of the windows rolled up and the sun shining on her face.

When Mayo returned to her car, the witness told her she reported the incident to police and the two had “a brief argument,” according to Widerstrom’s report. The witness then stood in front of the car to prevent Mayo from leaving, when Mayo rolled the car forward and struck the witness’ knee, according to police.


Is the baby dead? No. Look man im not saying I endorse this type of shit or that if this was my baby's momma I wouldnt slap the shit out of her, BUT, I am saying 19 year old prego bitches got it rough man. Chick just trying to roll into the dollar store to buy fucking twizzlers and bon bon's without the ole ball n chain crying and making a scene. Chances are homeboy father ran out on this chick too and she just trying to flirt and find a new man, get that pussy spanked around a little bit. She's smart enough to know she aint finding a good man when shes got that little shit stained joy crusher strapped into the stroller at least. So shes rolling back to the car with baby Mayo still basking in the sun catching some Z's and some sleep PERFECTLY FINE and some nosey witness wants to put their 2 cents in about how to raise a child, so Teshana Mayo taught her a valuable rule: If you wanna be a bitch, you get ran over by a car like a bitch, plain and simple lesson learned ballgame.


Scrlln
E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Not what happened at all. A report by a biast journalist that likes to sensationalize the facts. The woman who called the police was an overly concerned citizen that thought she was fullfilling her civil duty. This case was brought to court and dropped without a finding. No arrests were made that day. The suspect turned herself in a week later upon request that there was to be a hearing. The mother is happily married, well over the age of 19, not on any sort of public assistance, and went into buy the baby a nightlight, not candy or the illeged 'meal-ticket'. The baby wasnt sitting in the sun, was neither too not nor too cold, very happy and mellow as reported in the police report by the attending officer. This news article was sensationalized in order to sell newspapers and in no way based on the actual facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my narcissistic wife that was returning to visit family.
    She wasn't 19 you fucking lying idiots.
    She was 3 years older than me and later abducted my child to America with the cult family.
    Because you guys lie so much you let shit happen.
    You must be a crack addict.
    This behavior she did typical of her and would play the victim any time she dod wrong.
    The fact you got so much information wrong I'd assume you're part of the Mayo family.
    Her father was Elvin Mayo.
    She always spoke of him as the cult leader.
    They all did and was at each other's throats for having been in the cult... but all still was active with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to stop telling my daughter where I am to stop her from getting people to target me to stop me earning enough for justice.
    Do you care about facts?
    No, you'd investigate and come up with evidence if you did.
    You're a idiot making up assumptions.
    This isn't over blown... barely anything was exposed.
    She was almost 30 at this time.
    She's incredibly deceptive.
    I remember her stating our age gap to be 5 years and I didn't question it... to realise it was 3 years after.
    My family met their family and decided I would marry her.
    I had no idea of this plan but comments made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also spent my childhood being raped and beaten then was always the scapegoat.
    I got to put that guy in prison but my family used that and so did Teshanah to create a false narrative about me... much like guy walking out when it's more common for women to use child as tools and very common anti social behavior of defamation.
    Now, at this time I felt bad for her.... this many years later, this is actually just a example of daily behavior and how far she will go when playing the victim.
    When in America I was never allowed my own friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I later found out she was claiming benefits from both England and America.
    My daughter would always whisper on calls about wanting to be with me and I have been trying but they are very wealthy and can turn anyone.
    Fortunately I have a means to even now that can't be sabotaged unless I am specifically targeted.
    They dud get someone to steal my transport but got back on my feet from that.
    Thry had me attacker and had a brain injury from that.
    Everywhere I have lived people try to keep me up all night.
    Only now no longer telling my daughter where I am means it's stopped.
    She also put her foot in her mouth while becoming brainwashed giving g proof of her mother being behind many bad situations.
    These days, women can say whatever and be believed... a insane privilege because only loars will use that... most innocent victims are either too scared to or just suck it up.
    When she told me about her dad on the run she said it was via property... only recently I found this out doing a basic Google search what the truth was.
    She would protect his name even though she had told me of molestation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I came to America I knew not of them... then she told me and wanted me to protect her from them... that was a lie... thry had a plan...she even dud my papers after making life difficult if I said I wanted to do them to find put she had done then as if I wasn't in the country... so was there illegally for 4 years without knowing it... but very puzzled how I left with her when my daughter was born back to England... my mother and her had planned this.
    That is clear now.
    Somehow I feel like Teshanah used the tactics of her farther to turn people as they did in the cult.
    He is dead now... but I feel like the sister, or Teshanah's auntie is the puppet master.
    I feel like she fill Elvins head with thinking he was a prophet.
    They have bow calmed down and trying to blend in.
    When I get compensation for the brain injury I will be trying to expose all this.

    ReplyDelete