Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sharon Osbourne Has Awful Tits




Sharon Osbourne, rarely known for the soft sell, confirmed to "Today" on Monday that she plans to get her breast implants removed this summer and will give them to husband Ozzy Osbourne to use as a paperweight.
Why? "'Cause they're better on his desk than on my chest. 'Cause they're awful."


Ozzy Osbourne's wife is an ugly bitch, tell me something I dont know. I would imagine the old hags jugs look exactly like a blown up version of ozzy's saggy balls. Just the fact that i read this around lunch time has made my day 25% less enjoyable, and on a fucking holiday too. I mean there are just some things old ladies don't go bragging about on the today show and your wrinkled cottage cheese titties are up near the top of the list right next to the weird things growing on their ass and their drooping fleshy vagina's.











E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment