Friday, April 30, 2010

Freakshow Friday!


A man who turned blue after self-medicating for a skin condition says his hue is lightening.

Paul Karason, 58, has a strange side effect from using a silver compound which he used more than a decade ago to treat a bad case of dermatitis on his face.
But he told NBC's Today Show that his skin is lightening because he is now using the self-administered doses of colloidal silver less.

I’m in a place right now where it’s very difficult for me to make my own, and my resources are limited and it’s very expensive, he explained to host Matt Lauer, a year after first appearing on the program.

The silver collects in the skin and other organs and does not dissipate, meaning Karason will be blue for life.
Karson also revealed he has recently broke off his relationship with partner Jackie Northrup during his interview today, who he was engaged to when he last appeared on the U.S. show.
He said: 'My skin has lightened up, it is not major but it is lightening up. I am actually going to try green.'



Well, if it isn't muchkins being caged in the zoo, it's Papa Smurf on the 'Today Show.' Look at this freak of nature man! This guy is more legit than any member of the 'Blue Man Group.' Why would Papa Smurf break up with with his parter? Unless he's getting some from Smurfette, he ain't doin any better. Chicks don't like blue skin or your santa beard, geekfreak. Somebody buy this man some face makeup, please. I guess it's better than being spray-tan orange. Still, he gives me the willies. YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!






PS- I love it when bitches start smurfin me.

E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment