Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Is this man a registered sex offender?



From this pedophiles appearance, I would say he performs open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior with children. To put it more simply-
This man gaggles boys dangles.
Nice overalls creep. Of course he has the overall/flannel combo, a particular 90s favorite. I mean I suppose it's better than the shirt tied around the waist of overalls look. This guys hat really finishes his sex offender costume. Fancy stuff.
This dick diddler is probably on his way to Chuck E Cheese's. I can guarantee this kid fiddler sits on chat roulette "jack n' the beanstalk" in front of 14 yr old girls. Seriously, somebody paint rapist on this guys door because I don't want this motherfucker in the neighborhood.

Are you a fan of the 1985 Chicago Bears, fat guys in orange coats, and choreographed dances by convicted sex offenders?


E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment