Thursday, May 6, 2010

YouR Gay When you go here..



WHAT! The fuck is this SHYT. The Male Center?, in my city, fucking bullshit get that outta this hood kid. I was driving the other day and saw this and immediately thought, gay rainbow, Province town homo's gay sex. What is this even for, like u go in there and coffess your gay..what?

"yea uh, Hi my names Jeffrey..yea i suck cock"

--HIII JEFFREYY, We suck cock too!

"I've known Ive been gay since like, this one time i hid in my shed and jacked off with my oldest neighbor, he he, hes gay too.. but anywhoo..silly sally i miss him, My father hates me, he used to beat me cause i am gay but he'd would get SOO mad at me cause the more he slapped me in the ass, the like, gayer i like got.. i was all..Oh Em gee, and he was all like.. DIE HOMO DIE. "
" well Jeffrey where glad you came "


Is that how that shit works, cause that's how I see it working.

All for fuckin this place up say I..




E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment