Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lebron's Vagina Hurts, Celtics win by 18


When i was in 15 playing for the highschool basketball team I got hurt in practice. I told my dad that my elbow hurt and i wasn't sure if I would be able to play in the big game that night. My dad smacked me in the face, gave me a pack of smokes and told me to shut the fuck up. He was kind of like the bad kid's dad from that movie The Breakfast Club. Remember him...

That night I scored 33 points and we won the game. I only played 12 minutes, and I didn't complain. Thats just how my family rolls.
Apparently last night Lebron James should have gave my dad a phone call because the newly announced NBA MVP looked like a pussy and wasn't even the best player in the game. In the first 3 quarter's of last nights game Rajon Rondo had more assist's than Lebron had points (19-12) and the game entered the 4th quarter with the tired old Celtics kicking the shit out of the "best team in the league" by a commanding 23 points. Suck on that "chosen One".

This series has taken on a whole new shape with Monday nights beatdown and the series headed back to the TD Garden. The Cav's are no longer the dominant favored team and this rivalry has gotten its physicality back when that ANIMAL Kendrick Perkins gave a nice elbow shot to the 6'11" carrot top salad head Anderson Varejao. This is what playoff basketball is all about and im not a betting man but i got 100 bucks on the old dog's from Boston pulling this out and the LBJ camp creating a lot of excuses about a sore elbow. Crybaby.
You wanna be a champion Lebron? Well then welcome to Boston Mother Fucker.




Scrlln
E-mail us! @ riotmissionhill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment